HOA Management Can be Overwhelming
When it comes to managing your association, HOA board members have the responsibility to understand A LOT – and it can be overwhelming!
If your board struggles with:
- Enforcing the governing documents
- Members consistently violating the HOA rules
- Funding issues
- Member involvement and understanding
- And more…
…you’re not alone.
Most HOA boards struggle with some aspect in each area because they just don’t have the expert knowledge or haven’t been properly trained as a board member. We can help. We consult with you to help you in these key areas:
- Governing Documents Review
- Community Rules Review and Recommendations
- Board Member Training
- Discover the necessary skills and tools to protect, maintain and enhance your HOA
- Reserve Study Analysis
- Find out your options to build a reserve fund for large projects and emergencies
- RFP Administration
- We develop Requests for Proposal on behalf of your Association so that you know exactly what to ask and how to assess any property management companies you are considering hiring.
- General HOA Consulting
- Hignell HOA Management provides general consulting on a vast array of HOA topics to help your board.
ready to consult with an expert?
Whether you need a single conversation, or a regular monthly ongoing discussion, let Hignell HOA Management be your thinking partner so you have the confidence you need as a Board member.